[Dipleague] Beat The Rains !!! Cabins Cabins Cabins Cabins!!! Get Yours Delivered And Setup Today!!!

Presley Manhizwa presley2011 at zol.co.zw
Mon Jan 2 08:00:17 CAT 2012

Royal Cabins P/L

Do you need to setup raised office out in the field or Do
You need A Single / Double Cabin House, Wood Frame Classrooms  For
Schools & Creches?
Royal Cabins makes it all possible with our endless list of products and
services at your disposal!

*the best in doing :*

*Cabin Houses*

*Dog Kennels*

*Painted Picket Fencing on driveways,lawn & garden divisions*

*Gazebos*

*Guardrooms*

*Wendy Houses*

*Tree Houses/Bars*

*Toilets with septic design*

*Door framed & window framed cabins*

*We deliver to all our Harare customers.*
*We treat our works with chemicals for durability*
*We give a year's guarantee to anything you take from our stable*

*Your Dreams, Our Reality*

Pictures click on link below:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150123915176742.319699.649591741&l=ca973fe474

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150417945956742.413959.649591741&type=1&l=9d30cd4615

E-mail here or call on details below for Quotation & More Information
(Website Under Construction)

Sales
Presley
0773 490394