[Dipleague] Scouts

Ivette lindup rikh at zol.co.zw
Mon Jan 2 12:07:27 CAT 2012

Would your Son/ Daughter like to come and learn something different on a
Friday night? Then let them come along and join Cubs or Scouts.

As Cubs we work hard on out target and gain badges by learning new skills.

We play games and have campfires.

We have cookouts and cooking competitions.

We compete with other groups.

Scouting can be described as an opportunity. It consists of learning skills
of every aspect you can think of.

We do a large amount of camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities.

Scouting is a world of its own with many opportunities, challenges, and
teamwork building.

We accept both boys and girls and show them how to look after the
environment. We have fun and games and learning too.

If you are interested come along and see if this is for you.

Contacts

3/8th Mutevedzi Group.
6th Avondale Group.

Morningside drive
Kerry Road,

Mount Pleasant
Avondale.

Ivette Lindup  cell 0912481141.                                       Anne
brown  0912811780

Cubs ages 7 - 11
Beavers ages 6 - 8

Cubs ages 8 - 11