[Dipleague] Swimming Pools and Tennis Courts

Maxmore maxmoreg at zol.co.zw
Mon Jan 2 17:20:31 CAT 2012

Dear Clients,

This NEW season we are back in full strength as usual. From way back
we earned your trust in the construction of sporting facilities such as
Swimming Pools. As such ,we did not let that credibility die unnoticed.
We are very capable of delivering your desired results in  this  area.
We can make your preferred designs, any size, any time. Just call us
today,then we chat to your desired outcome.(Pool nets and Pool fences
are part of the package). Payment terms are tailor made to suit your
budget. Lots of guarantees, don't think the hard way. It's so simple!
YES WE DO! TALK TO US!

WE CONSTRUCT;WE MAINTAIN;WE REFURBISH!!!!!

Camenary Construction ~ Trust is earned!
+263773435425/+263712645312