[Dipleague] Renovations And Office Partitions

Maxmore maxmoreg at zol.co.zw
Mon Jan 2 17:21:59 CAT 2012

Dear Clients,

It's THAT TIME AGAIN, where you may be thinking of refurbishing your
property. For quality work,we,your trusted partners will help you out.
Everything can be done for less under one roof. We do the necessary
adjustments on your House Plan,Estimate the quantities,and the actual
improvements on the building itself,under the same roof,we can do any
type of office partitioning;from rhino boards to aluminium(including
trap doors and work stations/reception areas etc). So feel free to seek
our audience
with you on site,then we set sail.(Facelifts,etc)YES WE CAN!

CAMENARY CONSTRUCTION (Pvt)Ltd
0773435425
0712645312

TRUST~IS~EARNED