[Dipleague] HAND DRYERS, PAPERTOWEL DISPENSER, AUTOMATIC SANITARY BINS, CHANNEL BLOCKS & MANY MORE WASHROOM PRODUCTS

Hygiene Systems hygienesystems at zol.co.zw
Tue Jan 3 09:07:50 CAT 2012

Good Morning All

HUTANO Hygiene Systems offers you  an extensive and versatile range of
washroom products, fittings, dispensers and consumables, and is in a
unique position to provide a complete, new generation washroom
solutions. In the spirit of the festive season, we are pleased to announce
that we have drastically reduced our prices for both equipment and
consumables

Our products include the following:

*
Automatic Hand Dryers

*       Paper Towel Dispensers

*       Sanitizers

*       Aerosol Dispensers{Automatic Air Freshener Dispenser}

*
Auto Sanitary Bins

*
Safe Seat Sanitizers { Toilet Seat Sanitizer Dispenser}

*
Soap Dispensers

*
Toilet Tissue Dispensers{ lockable toilet paper holder}

*
Waste Bins{Paper Waste Disposal Bin}

*
Air fresheners { Con-Aerosol-Exotic Burst}

*       Folded Paper Towel Dispensers

*       Femcare{ Auto Sanitary Waste Disposal Bin}

*      Quadrasan {Urinal Sanitizer Dispenser}

*      Channel blocks

Hutano Total Hygiene solutions, offers you a:

*	30 day money back guarantee
*	5 year warranty on all our dispensers
*	Comprehensive after sales support
*	Delivery to your door

Contact  our sales team on 0773 468 413/0772 750 569/skype: hutano or
respond to hutano at zol.co.zw for more information.