[Dipleague] Corporate Branded Clothing and Embroidery Services Offered (Special offers for back to school sportswear)

Melisa Magwizi melisam at tpspay.com
Tue Jan 3 09:59:38 CAT 2012

Good day,

Anerlon Enterprises is an established company that specializes in Corporate
Branded Clothing and Embroidery Services.

We offer the following corporate regalia:

Caps,

Formal Shirts,

Golf T-shirts (we do custom made as well),

Round neck T-shirts (we do custom made as well),

Track suits,

Hats,

Sportswear (T-shirts, shorts, sport kits, gym skirts) and ,

Preschool uniforms

Samples are available for viewing.

We also do quality embroidery on the above mentioned corporate regalia as
well as bags, school badges and jackets.

For more details on our products and services kindly email or contact us on
the following details:

Marjorie Sibanda 0772393006 (marjoriesibanda at gmail.com)

Melisa Magwizi 0712515544