[Dipleague] ***COMPUTERIZED CAR DIAGNOSIS: $25-$40 ALL MAKES***

Tineyi tmatenga at zol.co.zw
Tue Jan 3 10:41:23 CAT 2012

Hello,

Make sure your car is in tip-top condition especially if you're
planning to travel by road these holidays. Don't drive with any of the
warning lights flashing on your dashboard (Check-engine, ABS, Airbag,
etc). Don't waste time and money guessing the faults on your car!

We offer computerized car diagnosis for a wide range of makes (fuel
injection) including Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Toyota, Subaru, Volvo,
Landrover.

German & European makes $40.00

Asian & Other makes     $25.00

We also do service light re-setting for $10.00

Come to corner Seke Road, 2 Jefferson Road, Hatfield

Call 0777-740-993 or 0734-590-690 or 0777-681-166 to make an appointment.