[Dipleague] Global life solutions-Join the family

Global Life info at globallifesolutionsint.com
Tue Jan 3 10:51:58 CAT 2012

Imagine an insurance world where you can take care of all your insurance
needs from the comfort of your home, office or whatever place you choose. At
Global Life Solutions, we offer you that convenience. Call and make an
appointment with a member of our team who will come to your location, and
tailor make insurance solutions to fit you. Gone are the days of long day
winding queues to insure your car. Gone are the days of looking for parking
on your way to insure your house. We have an all-encompassing bouquet of
insurance solutions that include, life, funeral, motor and household.

So relax and get insured from the comfort of your home with our mobile
insurance unit.

 <http://www.globallifesolutionsint.com/> www.globallifesolutionsint.com

Global Life, 162 The Chase, Mount Pleasant, Harare, Zimbabwe

Customer Service Tel + 263 4 745960/2

Customer Service Cell 0777754548, 0777754504, 0777754534, 0777866193

Fax +263 4 745963

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it
communication in error it  and destroy any copies of it.