[Dipleague] ******* Double your Christmas bonus - Invest in a solar Geyser

Neil Brown neil at soundsolar.net
Tue Jan 3 12:44:32 CAT 2012

*** Invest in one of our solar geysers - provide constant hot water for your
family & see your money back in reduced Zesa bills!

Our solar Geysers are very efficient glass tube type with stainless steel
inner & outer tanks & frames for very long working life. They are available
in gravity or pressure types.. They include a header tank to control the
flow of cold water into the tank. They are made for us in the far east by a
company with ISO accreditation & meet applicable EU specifications.

Installation is fairly straightforward - anyone with basic DIY skills will
be able to do it by following the step -by - step instructions provided. We
can offer an installation service for around $250 depending on geyser size &
existing plumbing - quotations available on request.

Electric backup element available for all models @ an extra $50

We have a demo unit for you to come & see the quality - call or e-mail for
details.

Sizes & prices below.

Gravity Series - Stainless Steel Tanks

85 Litres                $575

150 Litres             $825

200 Litres             $1150

300 Litres             $1695

Pre - Heated Pressurised  - Stainless Steel Tanks - Up to 6 Bar 200 Litres
$1950

All prices include VAT @ 15%

Have a look at www.soundsolar.net <http://www.soundsolar.net/>  and choose
solar water heating.