[Dipleague] Thank you to all Snack Delight Customers!

Somayya Kassim skassim at zol.co.zw
Tue Jan 3 13:23:20 CAT 2012

Hello Dipps,

We wish to thank all our customers for their support during 2011, much
appreciated, Happy 2012! All the best for the new year and we hope to
continue doing business with you, stay blessed.

Snack Delight offers a menu of snacks with a distinctive image. We
offer flexibility in providing snacks at your office, home or venue.
The culinary details of your occasion are as important to us as they
are to you – we ensure all details are meticulously tended to.

Customers are advised to book in advance for easy and efficient
delivery of the required service.

Kindly email for more details and price list...

Alternatively call 0772 484012