[Dipleague] Language translation and consultancy services

Translation Pro P/L transpro at powerconnect.co.zw
Tue Jan 3 21:05:24 CAT 2012

INTRODUCTION

Dear prospective client,

Kindly allow me to introduce to you our company, Translation Pro (Private)
Limited, a professional language translation and language consultancy
company incorporated in Zimbabwe under the Companies Act (Chapter 24:03).

Our Vision is to be the preferred language translation and language
consultancy services provider to clients in Zimbabwe, regionally and
globally.

Our Mission is to increase access to language translation and language
consultancy services which enable organisations and individuals to
strengthen their capacities to communicate in Zimbabwean, regional and
global languages by implementing a delivery strategy that can provide
quality language translation and language consultancy services timeously to
organisations and individuals at affordable rates.

BACKGROUND

Different languages are spoken in different countries. Translation has
become an important service in this day in age where organisations and
individuals need to incorporate communications to a global audience in order
to market products and services or work with counterparts in different
countries. Hiring a quality translation services team is highly essential.

And because Translation Pro (Private) Limited is a quality translation
services team, the language translation and language consultancy services
that we provide in national, regional or international languages help you or
your organisation to overcome the language barriers encountered in
interacting with people from different countries in the world. You or your
organisation will also be able to communicate, create or market products and
services effectively by customizing them to meet the language needs of
clients at national, regional or international level.

SERVICES PORTFOLIO

We are dedicated to increase your organisation's capacity to communicate
effectively in a variety of languages, by guaranteeing the following
language services :

.         Document Translation

.         Website Translation

.         Certification of Translated Documents

.         Audio/Video Voiceover/Narration

.         Document Proofreading & Print Proofing

.         Cultural Consultation/Localisation

.         Language Assistance

.         Report Writing

Our Commitment to You

We are confident we will not just meet, but exceed your expectations in
quality, time and cost - that is our commitment to you. We provide our
language services to a number of organisations and individuals. Our
experience with each client has provided a wealth of knowledge to build our
professionalism and experience. This experience is evidence that we are well
positioned to add tremendous language value to your organisation as well.

We hope you will identify some relevant services from our portfolio. As you
contemplate your submissions we assure you of our unparalleled service and
professionalism. Thank you for your anticipated interest in our services. We
look forward to a mutually beneficial business relationship with you. For
more information or to take advantage of any of our services, get in touch
with us to discuss your translation needs.

Kind Regards,

Philes Musengi (Ms)

Administrator

TRANSLATION PRO (PRIVATE) LIMITED

No Language Barriers

Bus. E-Mail                :   <mailto:transpro at powerconnect.co.zw>
transpro at powerconnect.co.zw

Telephone/SMS       :  +263-779 274 677

Mail                            :  P. O. Box 441 Harare, Zimbabwe

Skype                         :  translation.pro.pvt.ltd

--
believed to be clean.