[Dipleague] still looking for accomodation

Ryan Tinodaishe computersolutions at zol.co.zw
Tue Jan 3 16:09:34 CAT 2012

Good Day,
We are a young Christian couple urgently looking for a 1bedroom self
contained cottage for immediate occupation. Preferred places are
Eastlea,Rhodesville,Kamfinsa,Greendale,
Msasa,Strathaven,Avondale,Kensington,Milton Park or any lead close to
town will be highly appreciated..We can alternatively swap with someone
who wants a self contained guest wing in Letombo Park
Please respond to this email so that we may call you back
Kind Regards