[Dipleague] Northen to buy

Nancy Machemedze nmachemedze at cbre.co.zw
Tue Jan 3 17:20:47 CAT 2012

Hie Dipps

I am urgently looking for a 4beds spacious ,modern kitchen ensuite, swimming
pool, and not less than an acre solid house in the Northern areas for $300
000 cash. Call me if you have something  urgently.

Nancy Machemedze | Property Consultant

CB Richard Ellis (Private) Limited

8th Floor Beverley Court | 100 Nelson Mandela Avenue

PO Box 3983 Harare | Zimbabwe

T 263 4 707101-9 | F 263 4 706646 | M 263 77 5 780169

 <mailto:dkhumalo at cbre.co.zw> nmachemedze at cbre.co.zw |
<http://www.cbre.co.zw> www.cbre.co.zw

cid:image001.jpg at 01CC25BF.EF26F230

This communication is from CB Richard Ellis (Pvt) Limited, 8th Floor
Beverley Court, Nelson Mandela Avenue, Harare, Zimbabwe.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please contact the
sender immediately.  Any use of its contents is strictly prohibited and you
must not copy, send or disclose it, or rely on its contents in any way
whatsoever

Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this communication (and any
attachments or hyperlinks contained within it) is free from computer
viruses.  No responsibility is accepted by CB Richard Ellis (Private)
Limited or its associated/subsidiary companies and the recipient should
carry out any appropriate virus checks.