[Dipleague] NISSAN MARCH 4.2K - MUST GO

Godwin.Katsande at lafarge-zw.lafarge.com Godwin.Katsande at lafarge-zw.lafarge.com
Wed Jan 4 08:52:42 CAT 2012

Compliments of the season

 For sale is a very good nissan march 'old' shape for $4,200.00. Its a
 recent import with the following specs

 Gear: automatic transmission
 Year: 2000
 Mileage: 38000
 Color: Silver
 Fuel: Petrol
 Fuel saver

 If interested, contact my young bro Bvee on cell line 0735 725 099 for
 viewing.

 Regards,
0777766727

"This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute, disclose or use the information it contains.
Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.
E-mails are susceptible to corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such changes, or for their consequences.
You should be aware, that the company  may monitor your emails and their content"