[Dipleague] Personalised Email Addresses - Get it today!!!

ZimYellowIndex rob at zimyellowindex.com
Wed Jan 4 09:50:03 CAT 2012

Personalised Email Addresses...

name at surname.com

department at company.com

position at company.com

you at domain.com

If your name is Takudzwa Moyo we will setup an email address for you (of
your choice) such as  tafadzwa at moyo.com or me at tafadzwamoyo.com or
me at tmoyo.com or anything you want.

Accessible via any browser through WebMail, any desktop client such as
Microsoft Outlook, Mobile Email client like Nokia Messaging or through a
mobile browser and best of all throough all at the same time so your never
miss an email.

Full IMAP/POP3 technology

Forward your new address to the inbox of your choice

POP3/IMAP for use with Outlook, Thunderbird, Sparrow... etc

Full spam and virus protection

You can improve your email address without changing how you manage your
email.

Send your email address(es) requests to us and we will let you know if its
available.

We are currently handling up to unlimited emails per domain

Call 0774083279

robert at zimyellowindex.com