[Dipleague] Jumping Castles and Slides for Hire

Tricha Simon Tsimon at deloitte.co.zw
Wed Jan 4 10:06:01 CAT 2012

Planning a wedding, family fun day, birthday party, corporate event or just to have fun with kids? Add to the fun with our jumping castles. Our jumping castles are themed and the following are available:

*        Hanna Montana

*        Princess

*        Barbie

*        Spongebob

*        Winnie The Pooh

*        Hello kitty

*        Barney

*        Ben 10

New on the lineup is a 2-in-1 jumping castle

Back up generator available in the event of a power outage.

Also available is a water slide for those who love to get wet. call Mrs Simon on 0712648812 or 0772440268.
For pictures click on the link http://www.classifieds.co.zw/category/1251/Babies-Birthdays/listings/166467/Jumping-Castles--Slides-For-Hire.html      or email tsimon at deloitte.co.zw<mailto:tsimon at deloitte.co.zw>

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ( "the Disclaimer" ) that must be accessed and read by visiting the website and viewing the webpage at the following address: http://www.deloitte.com/za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to deloitte at deloitte.co.zw.