[Dipleague] (no subject)

Loice Takaona loice at innov8.co.zw
Wed Jan 4 10:59:53 CAT 2012

At Innov8 Academy we are continuously raising the bar and looking for ways
to offer you better and improved education and tuition. In order to prepare
our academic students for a smooth transition from high school into the
professional world, we have remodeled and reworked our O and A Level
Curriculum to include ICDL (International Computer Driving Licence) and LCCI
Business Administration tuition. Our aim is to maintain and improve on the
quality of education and value to you and your children.

A certificate in Business Administration and an IT qualification on top of
your child's 'O' or 'A' level results will  equip him/her with competencies
that will set them apart and enable them to deliver results at a higher
level and become more competitive in the marketplace. Both LCCI and ICDL are
internationally recognised qualifications.

Enroll your children today at Innov8 Academy for 'O' and 'A' levels, contact
us on Tel 754146, 2911958, Cell 0776 287 455, 0772 750 133, 0734 121 561,
email info at innov8.co.zw or tafadzwa at innov8.co.zw.