[Dipleague] Fully licensed 30 user accounting software, QuickBooks Pro 2010 ADSL INTERNET Services offered

blessing blesslinges at zol.co.zw
Wed Jan 4 12:56:17 CAT 2012

Fully licensed 30 user accounting software, QuickBooks Pro 2010 ADSL
INTERNET Services offered: Payroll services Customer management
Instantly create invoices and quotations Track payments and manage
expenses Do online banking with QuickBooks Create sales receipts
instantly Get a chance to market your products online with QuickBooks
for free Visit the website online or search with Google for more info
With QuickBooks there so much to enjoy Vital tech also supplies all
types of softwares and I.T SERVICES AND SUPPORT Just tell us the name
of the software and we will get it for you We do: Virus removal All
anti viruses Data recovery Get 4G wimax, share more than five computers
with one fast connection Data lines We do Networking Web Designing
Computer repairs Servicing