[Dipleague] Wedding Attire. New Year Sale

Splendour Gallery info info at splendourgallery.com
Thu Jan 5 08:24:26 CAT 2012

Hello all,

Take advantage of our New Years Special and receive a discount of between
5-10% on all our products.

We offer imported bridal attire, accessories, lingerie and exclusive
handmade wedding stationery. We commit to enhancing our brides’ beauty,
elegance, confidence and style.

Contact us on 0772 420 218 or info at splendourgallery.com to make an
appointment for consultation at our showroom. You can either choose from
our sample wedding gowns or order from our in-store catalogue.

Look no further for your dream dress.

Also refer to our facebook page for a sample of our dresses.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SplendourGallery

Have a splendid day!

Warm Regards,

Splendour Gallery
www.splendourgallery.com

*"we offer you brilliance and distinction"*

--
Have a splendid day!

Warm Regards,

Janice Rudo Sambaza
Founder
Splendour Gallery
www.splendourgallery.com I Phone: 00 27 72 742 5296 I Johannesburg, South
Africa

*"we offer you brilliance and distinction"*