[Dipleague] ***BENZ/VOLVO/JAGUAR/BMW/AUDI/TOYOTA CHECK ENGINE***

Tineyi tmatenga at zol.co.zw
Thu Jan 5 08:32:12 CAT 2012

Hello,

Don't drive with any of the malfunction-indicator-lights (MIL) flashing
on your dashboard (Check-engine, ABS, Airbag, etc). Don't waste time
and money guessing the faults on your car!

We offer computerized car diagnosis for a wide range of makes (fuel
injection) including Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Toyota, Subaru, Volvo,
Landrover. (mostly 1996 + vehicles)

German & European makes $40.00

Asian & Other makes     $25.00

We also do service light re-setting for $10.00

Come to corner Seke Road, 2 Jefferson Road, Hatfield

Call 0777-740-993 or 0734-590-690 or 0777-681-166 to make an appointment.