[Dipleague] *******DATA RECOVERY CENTRE********

data at hms.co.zw data at hms.co.zw
Thu Jan 5 08:48:20 CAT 2012

Everything You Need to Recover Lost Data
When the Loss of critical data presents a crisis, you need to know as soon
as possible:
•	Can the data be retrieved?
•	What can be done to minimize further loss?
•	What will it cost?
Of course, you want to know straight away what the prognosis is and
whether the cost of recovery is viable when compared to the value of your
information. Only you can make that decision and you don't want to be
charged excessive amounts to receive unrecoverable, worthless or corrupted
data.

If you would like to book in your media or receive a free quotation,
please contact us email: data at hms.co.zw

Free Assessment
Data Recovery's completely free estimation includes an analysis of the
problem and a quote for the recovery of lost data. Many data recovery
companies will charge for this service, while others offer a "free
quotation" but make up for it elsewhere. We'll determine the likelihood of
successful data recovery so you can objectively assess the value of your
data yourself within the scope of our fixed pricing policy.

No Recovery - No Payment
You are only billed when you have approved our quotation and accepted the
final result. Quite simply, if we cannot recover your data, we do not
charge you.

Data Recovery Guarantee
On completion of a successful recovery you decide whether to accept or
decline our quote. If an acknowledged recovery is not valid, Data Recovery
Centre will, at its discretion, try to remedy the recovery or refund our
charges.

Quality Policy
Our success is based on a commitment to excellence and customer
satisfaction. We promise the best data recovery service available with a
pledge that includes:
•	100% recovery of the data you require
•	Data recovered within an agreed time
•	Your agreement that 100% of the data recovered is legitimate and
functional; in accordance with our terms and conditions
•	Transparent communication with you from first contact right through the
recovery procedure.
•	A quality guarantee on any data we recover for you
•	100% Confidentiality - Guaranteed

We understand that lost data presents huge problems and we promise to do
our best to help you solve your crisis by wherever possible. If, at any
stage, you require an update or clarification or even wish to appraise our
service, we'll be glad to hear from you and will always endeavour to
address your concerns immediately.

Data Recovery Centre offers data recovery services on what is, arguably,
the widest range of media and operating systems in Zimbabwe and beyond
with straightforward procedures designed to ease the pain of data
retrieval.

CONTACT US NOW AND WE WILL HELP YOU TO RECOVER YOUR LOST DATA:  Email:
data at hms.co.zw