[Dipleague] pabx installations and computer networks

derrick mawire dmawire at econetmobile.co.zw
Thu Jan 5 08:57:03 CAT 2012

Hi dips

We do installations of brand new pabx's for any budget, for companies and
homes. We also do maintenance of pabx which were installed by a different
service provider in the case that you don't get the service you deserve. We
do computer networks cable and wireless. We also have CDMA terminals in
stock which will enable your CDMA line to be connected in the pabx and can
also be used for faxing. wireless networks for the telone broadband
internet. For sale are:

TS500 Panasonic basic handsets for your pabx extensions and direct lines
going for $25.

We offer rentals for pabx for those who can't afford to buy.

For more information contact

Derrick.

Technical Executive

communicate2