[Dipleague] FILO FAX & DIARIES BRANDED

Albert Kachomba albert at presoleenterprises.com
Fri Jan 6 07:28:57 CAT 2012

Hie Dipps

*All sizes and types of Diaries available*:

A4, A5,Slimline Diaries, A4 Management and Filo Fax. Our prices include
Branding i.e Logo on cover foiling or emborsing. Two pages inside with your
company Information.

Prices range from

A5 Page a Day - One colour (Logo foiled, one insert page and name) US $
11.50.

A5 Two tone Page a Day (Logo foiled, one insert page and name) US $ 13,50.

A4 Executive Management Diary with Gold corners padded (logo foiled or
emborsed, one insert page and name) US $ 25.00.

A4 Stitched page a day ( Logo foiled, one insert page and name) US $ 19.00.

A4 Two tone page a Day (Logo foiled, one insert page and name) US $ 20.00

A4 Single colour (logo foiled, one insert page and name) US $ 19.00

Slimline diaries branded logo on cover  US $ 6.00

We can brand to your specifications and in it has no name subtract US $
2,50.

We have Filo faxes ranging from US $ 35,00 branded as above, US $ 58,00 and
US $ 65,00.

HURRY HURRY HURRY !!! Dont miss these fabulous opprtunities.

WE DESIGN THE INSERT PAGE FOR FREE, JUST GIVE US YOUR MATERIAL OR EMAIL, IF
YOU DO NOT HAVE PICTURE WE CAN TAKE PHOTOES FOR FREE AND COME UP WITH A
FANTASTIC DESIGN.

We are phone call away!!!!!!!

OUR OFFICES ARE AT

217 Samora Machel Ave two blocks up from the service station at marimba,
belvedere, brown gate.

If you need to see samples just make a call on 0773 615 922 or 0775 634 121
to book an appointment to see for yourselves at our office.

*Hurry now and dont be late*

Call Albert on the above numbers

Regards

Alber