[Dipleague] Laptop Repairs Upgrades Data Recovery

Kaiserwave Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd kaiserwave at zol.co.zw
Fri Jan 6 10:03:26 CAT 2012

Hey there, we do the following:

1) Laptop repairs Hardware- Replacing faulty screens,no power,no
display all problems,

2)Upgrading Laptops   - Memory Upgrades, Hard drive Upgrades, Brand New
Batteries available

3)Software Installation  -  We Install Windows 7 64 Bit, 32 bit,
Windows Vista Business, Windows X.P Service Pack 3.   We also activate
Windows,Microsoft Office 2010,Office 2007, Office 2003 installation and
activation,Antivirus Installation and updates,Virus eradication and
elimination guaranteed, Video Editing Software, Graphic Designing
Software, All sorts of Software available,if we don't have it, we will
get it!!

4) Data Recovery -Important files and documents recovered without fail!!

5)Game Installations- Wide variety of Games available for installation

Call us on 0733 406 258 or 0772 384 183. Also you can call in at Suite
18 Azhari Building First floor, 141 Mbuya Nehanda Street( Corner Mbuya
Nehanda and Jason Moyo)