[Dipleague] Looking for laptop between $200 & $300

Cosmas Mmanga C.Mmanga at delta.co.zw
Sat Jan 7 15:08:54 CAT 2012

If I can get a good brand like an HP laptop and guarantee of at least six months. I can afford between $200 & $300 for a good laptop.

Contact Cosmas on 0773780019 or e-mail cosmasmmanga at yahoo.com

DISCLAIMER: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Delta Beverages. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.