[Dipleague] NHOROONDO VIDEO PRODUCTION

Crimio Chimanja crimio at kingdom.co.zw
Mon Mar 26 07:33:12 CAT 2012

Nhoroondo Investments
Nhoroondo Investments (Pvt.) Ltd. is a video production company specializing in producing documentaries, video-adverts, video-profiles, musical-videos, wedding-videos, video-editing and photographing.
Our services:  are geared for several markets, including television stations, companies, churches, NGOs, colleges, schools and families.
Our goal is simple:  to tell the story of, whom you are, what you do, and the value you offer, all in a straight forward compelling way, through the medium of professional video production we help you showcase not just a product or service, but all the special qualities that make you and your business different.
Contact Crimio Chimanja on:
Cell: +263 773 386883 or +263 712 876880
crimchimanja at yahoo.com<mailto:crimchimanja at yahoo.com>
We Record Your Legacy