[Dipleague] Conference Equipment Available For Hire!

Media Unlimited mediaunlimited at zol.co.zw
Mon Mar 26 08:58:37 CAT 2012

Hi Dips.

We have projectors available for hire.

We also have projection screens of various sizes depending on venue and
audience size.
3m x 2.8m Tripod screen
4m x 4m Fast fold screen (front projection)
4m x 4m Fast fold screen (rear projection)
5mx 4m Fast fold screen (front/Rear projection)
42¹ Plasma Screens

Also available are presentation accessories :-
Laser pointers
Remote presentation mouse
Multimedia Notebooks
Long VGA cables (30m)
Long Video (50-100m) cables
Conference speaker Timers (countdown timer)
VGA Multipliers
Video Amplifiers

Please feel free to contact us for a full demonstration of our products and
services. We have backup technicians to set up and operate the equipment
should you require such services.

Kind regards

James Deketeke
0772 801 264 / 0772 905 830 / 447 190