[Dipleague] SHIPPING,FORWARDING,HUNTING TROPHIES,CLEARANCES AND TRANSPORT LOGISTICS SERVICES

0775154091 at econetmail.com 0775154091 at econetmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:11:04 CAT 2012

HELLO Dips

We are a shipping company that is fully registered and licensed in handling all your import and export paper work and transport logistics.We have an experienced and professional team ready to assist you.We also do hunting trophies all forwarding and clearings.

Please give us a ring and we are more than ready to help .

Regards

Bothwell

Marketing Executive
Huber Halles Logistics