[Dipleague] Yellow Pages Online - www.zimyellowindex.com Only $69 per year!!!

ZimYellowIndex rob at zimyellowindex.com
Mon Mar 26 09:31:29 CAT 2012

Sign up your business to our online directory of Zimbabwean businesses of
all sectors, ZimYellowIndex <http://www.zimyellowindex.com/>

Enter your business into this widely searched database of companies and get
noticed by potential clients looking for the product or service you offer.

Advertise all your contact details, up to 6 images, pricelist or brochure in
PDF format, map, categories and all your branches.

We now have a mobile version of our website to cater for the majority who
use mobile phones to access the internet. Meaning we are now a readily
available business yellowpages in your pocket. Ready to find a business and
give directions anytime anywhere.

Singup here now www.zimyellowindex.com/signup

Dont get left behind!!!

ZimYellowIndex