[Dipleague] AUTOMATIC PAPERTOWELS, SOAP DISPENSER, AUTOMATIC SANITARY BINS, CHANNEL BLOCKS & MANY MORE WASHROOM PRODUCTS

Washroom Hygiene Systems hygienesystems at zol.co.zw
Mon Mar 26 10:06:13 CAT 2012

Washroom Care  Hygiene Systems

offers you  an extensive and versatile range of
washroom products, fittings, dispensers and consumables, and is in a
unique position to provide a complete, new generation washroom
solutions.

Our products include the following:

*
Automatic Hand Dryers

*       Automatic Paper  Towel Dispensers

*       Sanitizers

*       Aerosol Dispensers{Automatic Air Freshener Dispenser}

*
Auto Sanitary Bins

*
Safe Seat Sanitizers { Toilet Seat Sanitizer Dispenser}

*
Soap Dispensers

*
Toilet Tissue Dispensers{ lockable toilet paper holder}

*
Waste Bins{Paper Waste Disposal Bin}

*
Air fresheners { Con-Aerosol-Exotic Burst}

*       Folded Paper Towel Dispensers

*       Femcare{ Auto Sanitary Waste Disposal Bin}

*      Quadrasan {Urinal Sanitizer Dispenser}

*      Channel blocks

Washroom Care  Hygiene Systems , offers you a:

*         30 day money back guarantee

*         5 year warranty on all our dispensers

*         Comprehensive after sales support

*         Delivery to your door

Contact  our sales team on 0773 468 413/0772 750 569/skype: hutano or
respond to washroomcare at zol.co.zw for more information.