[Dipleague] Wedding planner, PA System, decor , flower arrangment , catering, wedding invitationcards bena at alibeegarden.co.zw

Benadette Chitumba bena at alibeegarden.co.zw
Mon Mar 26 10:18:35 CAT 2012

Why stress yourself with planning an event when  we there? We ensure your
dreams come true for a low price!

Alibee Events is offering specials for this season! We do event management ,
event décor, flower arrangement, wedding stationery,PA system hire,
Projector hire and event catering. It’s a total package! One stop shop for
all your wedding requirements.

Call us for more information at 758 036 0r 0772 664459 or email for a quote
bena at alibeegarden.co.zw

Alibee Events (Pvt) Ltd

0ffice 5,ETTC Complex, corner samora machel and hampden street

Telone center for learning

belevedere

tel 04 758 036, 0772 664459