[Dipleague] Light up your Easter with our Customisable Candles

Nyasha J Makani nyasha at teamzol.co.zw
Mon Mar 26 11:28:55 CAT 2012

Customisable homemade candles that offer you so much more than light.  Pick
your colour, design and scent from our range for that special day and we
will deliver! Use them for your decor, special lighting effects or give them
away for that unique and memorable gift you will always be remembered for.
Available in a variety of colours, shapes and scents. Range includes
floating candles, tealights, free standing pillars and luminaries. Note,
candles made to order.

P/S Candles also available for hire.

Nyasha

0772511164

-----
Zimbabwe Online (Pvt) Ltd
This e-mail (and any attachments) is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Zimbabwe Online (Pvt) Ltd shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the firm and we do not accept liability for such. Thank you
Be mindful of the environment, please don't print this e-mail unless it's truly necessary.
ZOL will NEVER ask for your password - particularly over email.  Please ignore and delete any such requests - they are NOT from ZOL.