[Dipleague] MIND YOUR LANGUAGE

GLENDA glenda at cendelangb.co.zw
Mon Mar 26 11:27:04 CAT 2012

Hi dips

We offer language tuition for, FRENCH, CHINESE,
PORTUGUESE, SPANISH and also on offer are English lessons. We want to
help you open international doors. Come learn and be globally fluent!!!!

 for more information email or contact us on any of our numbers

-

Glenda Sawadye
Administrator
Address: 25 Buckingham Road, Corner
Cumberland and Buckingham Road, Eastlea, Harare
Contact Numbers:
042932094, 0772947423, 0772757951, 0734535328, 0735406771
Email :
admin at cendelangb.co.zw
DIRECTIONS: From town take Samora Machel Avenue,
go past Enterprise then past East 24 and Waterwhirld on your right, then
the first left turn is Cumberland Road. We are on that road, about 70
metres from Samora Machel, at the first left turn (Buckingham Road).