[Dipleague] SCHAFFING DISHES, POTS AND FOOD CONTAINERS FOR HIRE

Boora, Amorita Amorita.Boora at sc.com
Mon Mar 26 12:00:20 CAT 2012

We have 5 schaffing dishes, 10 big pots and 6 food containers available
for hire.  We also do catering services for weddings, memorial services,
etc.

You can reply to my email or call me on 0772428965

Amorita Boora

Reconciliation Department

Consumer Banking Operations

Standard Chartered Bank

Phone:

+263 4 703381-5

Mobile:

+263 912428965

Fonenet:

2087 2113 2114

Fax:

+263 4 733717

Email:

Amorita.Boora at sc.com <mailto:Amorita.Bboora at sc.com>

Address:

Ground Floor, Alexander House, Cnr 4th St/Jason Moyo Avenue, Harare,
Zimbabwe

Website:

http://www.standardchartered.com <http://www.standardchartered.com/>

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this email or any attachments.  If received in error, notify the sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your system.  Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended.  Standard Chartered PLC and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email or any attachments and may monitor email traffic.

Standard Chartered PLC is incorporated in England with limited liability under company number 966425 and has its registered office at 1 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7SB.

Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") is incorporated in England with limited liability by Royal Charter 1853, under reference ZC18.  The Principal Office of SCB is situated in England at 1 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7SB. In the United Kingdom, SCB is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority under FSA register number 114276.

If you are receiving this email from SCB outside the UK, please click http://www.standardchartered.com/global/email_disclaimer.html to refer to the information on other jurisdictions.