[Dipleague] Space to operate burger making machine

Fuka, Sharon S fukas at stanbic.com
Mon Mar 26 13:45:09 CAT 2012

I am urgently looking for space to operate a hotdog and burger grill
machine.  I want an area that is very busy.  If you have space that you
can let out, please email me the details.

Thanks.

Standard Bank email disclaimer and confidentiality note
Please go to http://www.standardbank.co.za/site/homepage/emaildisclaimer.html to read our email disclaimer and confidentiality note. Kindly email disclaimer at standardbank.co.za (no content or subject line necessary) if you cannot view that page and we will email our email disclaimer and confidentiality note to you.