[Dipleague] Development of Customized Software & Information Systems - Call Us

Integral-Edge BI Scout scout at integraledgebi.com
Mon Mar 26 15:03:41 CAT 2012

Turn your business into an Efficient and Intelligent Enterprise.

We help you grow Business Intelligence and archive Enterprise Efficiency by
developing customized:

.         Information Systems & Software

.         Business Intelligence (Rapid Reporting and Analysis) Solutions

.         Enterprise Automation Solutions (Link all your departments into
streamlined, manageable and accountable business processes)

And offering services in:

.         Business Process Modeling and Analysis

.         Business Data & Information Requirements Analysis

.         Systems Analysis & Documentation

.         IT Governance (Training & Consultancy)

.         Enterprise Data Capturing & Acquisition Process Development
(Office & Field-Force)

We understand the challenges that Zimbabwean SMEs face - from liquidity to a
fast paced business environment where globalization and technology are
taking their toll. Notwithstanding, even the smallest businesses that ignore
the importance of IT systems in running their business processes risk being
marginalized from this modern Knowledge-Driven business world.

We rightly design and develop solutions with your requirements constraints
and objectives in mind. We work with business that are driven for growth!

Our experience has spanned the SADC region - South Africa, Lesotho, Botswana
and Zimbabwe.

Visit our website for more information on us:
<http://www.integraledgebi.com> www.integraledgebi.com

Or give us a call today and get free initial consultation on how you can
give your business the right management solutions.

IntegralEdge Business Intelligence

e-Mail:                   <mailto:contact at integraledgebi.com>
contact at integraledgebi.com
Phone:                 +263 714 290 213, +263 735 965 782
Website:               <http://www.integraledgebi.com/>
www.integraledgebi.com

"The future is not a destination we are waiting to get to;
Rather - it is one that we are constantly creating.
The paths to get there are not to be found, but are made.
Our activities of making the paths to get there
Change both ourselves and our destination."