[Dipleague] TRANSLATION SERVICES at Cendel Language Bridge

Clarence Makoni clarence at cendelangb.co.zw
Tue Mar 27 10:02:58 CAT 2012

Dear Dips

At CENDEL LANGUAGE BRIDGE, we offer translation and
interpretation services. We do translation for more than 90 languages,
including French, Shona, Ndebele, Chinese, Portuguese, German and
Spanish, We translate the following, among others:

1. Certificates

2. Websites - You might want to consider translating your website to
enlarge your reach and get some international flavour.

3. Books

4.
All legal documents

5. DVD's. We can put subtitles or voice overs on
your promotional dvd's so you can speak to the non English speaking
world.

6. Any material you can think of.

You can contact us on
2932094 or 0772757951. We are on Cumberland Road in Eastlea (off Samora
Machel, 1st left turn after Waterwhirld)

--

Clarence Makoni
Senior