[Dipleague] ACCA Video Lectures now available. We now deliver in Harare from only $20

eLBee Training training at elbee-tech.com
Tue Mar 27 13:57:22 CAT 2012

ACCA Lecture videos are dedicated to ensure that our students always pass
ACCA exams first time. The lecturers are experts in the subjects they teach
as they are all professionals in business and are the top tutors for ACCA
qualifications .In order to maximise your study potential, not only do you
receive quality classroom lectures, but you also receive studio-quality
recorded lectures that you can access at any time. Each video title covers
the who module. They vary in playing time from 25 hours to over 40 hours
depending on module.

F1 - Accountant in Business - $20
F2 -Management Accounting - $20
F3 - Financial Accounting - $20
F5 - Performance Management - $20
F7 - Financial Reporting - $20
F8 - Audit and Assurance - $20

P1 - Professional Accountant - $40
P2 - Corporate Reporting - $40
P3 - Business Analysis - $40
P4 - Advanced Financial Management - $40
P5 - Advanced Performance Management - $40
P7 - Advanced Audit and Assurance - $40

Please note that we do not offer physical classes!
We now deliver in Harare upon confirmation of interest to purchase.
0734 008 036 or respond to email

-----
No virus found in this message.