[Dipleague] SBT Japan - Investment Opportunity // Business Proposal - The perfect place to find your Dream Vehicles..

SAM mirza9520 at sbtjapan.com
Wed Mar 28 10:45:09 CAT 2012

Dear Valued Client,

This is Sam from SBT Japan.

SBT Japan, based in Yokohama, is the largest Japanese Vehicle exporting company providing excellent condition Vehicles with the best Market Prices all over the Globe.
At current we're exporting more than 4000 units per month globally & maintain an average stock of 2000 units per day which consists of a diverse range of vehicles.

We are now looking to Expand in the potential Zimbabwean market and require Investments for this Purpose. An estimated Investment of near about $40,000/- is required, half ($20,000) of which will require to be transferred in our company account, and the remaining half will be with the respective Investor for Custom Duty Payment purposes.

Through our dedicated team, we will ship, custom clear & transport units anywhere in Zimbabwe as advised by our Agents. With our amazing rates and immaculate condition Vehicles, we will surely capture and dominate the Zimbabwean Market. Aggressive marketing strategies will be executed to support our business plan.

It is our vision to Land & Sell at least 50 units per month in Zimbabwe, starting from June - 2012. With an approximate minimum profit of $500 per unit, selling 50 units per month will entitle the Investor to earn near about $25,000 per month on a regular & long-term basis.

Interest & Serious Investors can contact me directly OR they may contact our dedicated Sales Agent located in Harare:

Mr. Samuel Dube (Carisbrooke Enterprise)
call: +26377 2351243 // +26373 6642705
mail: samueldube2004 at webmail.co.za
add: Std 19222 Cnr Samora Machel Avenue & Cumberland Rd, Eastlea, Harare.

For any queries, feel free to contact me anytime.

Have a Great Day!

Kind Regards,

Sam
SBT Co. Ltd.