[Dipleague] Sofa Repairs - Special Payment Terms

Cephas enquiries.sofaman at zol.co.zw
Wed Mar 28 11:32:58 CAT 2012

Unbelievable Payment Terms

You no longer have to pay cash upfront to have your sofas Reupholstered

and fixed, our new terms are as follows:

MONTH ONE

We fix your sofas and the labour charge can be paid over the following

2 months, so your only cost for the first month is fabric (which will

vary in cost from $100 to $300 depending on the fabric which you

choose). AND AFTER THAT THE GREAT THING IS, YOU TAKE YOUR SOFAS HOME

ONCE WE ARE DONE.

MONTH TWO

First Installment of $135

MONTH THREE

Final Installment of $135

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN CREDIT OUR CASH PRICE FOR LABOUR STILL

REMAINS AT $250. ALL FABRIC JOBS TAKE 5 WORKING DAYS TO COMPLETE AND

LEATHER JOBS 10 WORKING DAYS.

(FOR FURTHER DETAILS/COSTS ON LEATHER REUPHOLSTERY PLEASE CALL).

Regards

The Sofa Man

  Econet: 0772 283 678;  0772 573 037

  Telecel: 0736 195 434;  0736 195 433

83 Brooks Drive

Hillside

Harare

Directions: Brooks is the first turn left after OK Mart (MAKRO). After

the OK MART robots coming from town.