[Dipleague] Breaking a Merceds C200

JMhizha at econet.co.zw JMhizha at econet.co.zw
Thu Mar 29 10:18:25 CAT 2012

Spares available for a merceds C200 box 1996...Give me a call and we can
talk
0772366182

DISCLAIMER:-
================================
The information in this message is confidential and is legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone
else is unauthorized. If received in error please accept our apologies and
notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message
from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or
advice contained in this email are not the views or opinions of Econet
Wireless, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless therefore
accepts no liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the
inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.

DISCLAIMER:-