[Dipleague] your beauty is our expertise

cindy signature cindysignature at zol.co.zw
Thu Mar 29 13:07:52 CAT 2012

Cindy Signature is a spa thats concentrates on your beauty, health and
hair with enhancing results.  For those relaxing massages, pedicures,
facials and ultimate hair dos our exclusive services provide exquisite
pampering.  For all this and more we invite you to come visit us at 25
Selous Ave, Btwn 3rd and 4th Street Harare or call us on 0772 957943 -
Anesu, 0774 140045 - Blessing, 0772 486979 - Karen and arrange an
appointment.