[Dipleague] PS3 and PC Games Available from $15

Games (PS3 PSP PC) games at elbee.co.zw
Thu Mar 29 13:12:00 CAT 2012

To all video gamers out there. We have the following PS3 Games:

FIFA 2012                                             PC & PS3
$15

Dead Nation                                       PC & PS3              $10

Need for Speed the RUN             PC & PS3              $15

Need for Speed Shift                     PC & PS3              $15

Test Drive Unlimited 2                   PC & PS3              $15

Tetris                                                     Free if u want
it! Lol

Call of Duty Black Ops                     PC & PS3              $15

King of Fighters 12                           PC & PS3              $10

Burnout Paradise                             PC & PS3              $15

Batman Arkham Asylum               PC & PS3              $10

Marvel Vs Capcom 3                       PC & PS3              $15

OutRun Arcade                                 PC & PS3              $10

Grand Turismo 5                               PC & PS3              $15

Driver San Francisco                        PC & PS3              $15

Crazy Taxi                                            PC & PS3
$10

Borderlands                                       PC & PS3              $10

Crysis 2                                                 PC & PS3
$15

SuperBike World Championship PC & PS3             $10

The Sims 2: Pets                               PC
$20

The Sims 2: Seasons                        PC                           $20

The Sims 3                                           PC
$20

World of Warcraft : Cataclysm    PC                           $20

Half Life 2                                            PC
$15

StarCraft                                              PC
$15

Battlefield                                           PC
$20

Myst                                                      PC
$20

Counter-Strike                                  PC
$20

Civilization IV                                     PC
$15

Far Cry                                                  PC
$15

And many many more..... Just name it and we provide it!

Get it touch to check if your favourite title is available. We also have
legacy games like your Nintendo SNES, Sega Mega Drive, Genesis, Saturn Games
as well as the original Gameboy games on PC in emulation.

If you need chipping for PS3 it's $30 for Phat (Fat) PS3 and $40 for slim
models. These games will be loaded on your PS3 Hard Drive so make sure you
have room of at least 20GB for our biggest game at the moment. For more
reply to email or call 0734 008 036

  _____

No virus found in this message.