[Dipleague] Tashmaz Kitchens and Furnitures

E Muringa tashmaz at zol.co.zw
Thu Mar 29 15:19:49 CAT 2012

Hello Dipps

-We manufacture the following wooden furniture:-

-Kids furniture (bunkbeds, loft beds, chest of drawers, study desk,
feeding chairs, dressing board, headboard, side tables)
-Nursary furniture (chairs, tables. beds)
-three piece kitchen units/dresser in hard wood, soft wood, super wood.
(colours white, black and silver)
-Kitchen cutting/chop/rolling board in diffrent sizes
-mobile kitchen pantry cabinets
-Trellis Tables
-5 piece coffee table in teak (solid teak top or glass top)
-wardropes
-bed base
-media centre/towers
-Mirrors on teak frame
-office desks
-office cabinets
-Office Book cases

We also supply matresses (covered foam and spring)

place your order now on email - tashmaz at zol.co.zw
cell 0773588390 or 0772961836

Find us on www.classifieds.co.zw/store/tashmaz.html

regards Tashmaz Kitchens & Furnitures