[Dipleague] AFFORDABLE WEBSITE & HOSTING

Darlington crometech at zol.co.zw
Thu Mar 29 21:45:38 CAT 2012

We believe that a website is just a part of a company's overall
marketing effort. We make sure that your website serves a specific
business needs and is consistent with your overall marketing strategy.
Our team will work with you to create a plan that suits your business
needs and get your new internet site up and running in no time.

Some of our web capabilities include:
-Standard website design
-Flash animation
-Search engine optimization
-Domain name services
-Content management systems
-E-commerce
-Web hosting
-Interactive Websites
-Payment gateway (Not available in Zimbabwe)

Website designing for churches and NGO's from US$100.00

>> To view our latest works visit or log on to: www.trekafrikasafaris.com
Send us an email or Call us on 0773056080, 0734324094, Email:
dletala at gmail.com, crometech at zol.co.zw