[Dipleague] *Entrance Mats***Door Mats****Logo Mats*

Racmeck Distributors racmeck at zol.co.zw
Fri Mar 30 08:32:02 CAT 2012

If you have an entrance, we have a mat for it.

We offer a range of walk-off mats to cater for any need from
airport-entrances and fast-food outlets, to wet areas (like gym shower
rooms). Many of our mats are vulcanised - the top-cloth (nylon or
polypropelene) is baked into liquefied rubber to form a virtually
indestructible all-in-one mat

To View Samples of mats we've done so far please follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32527&id=162857987089604&save
d#!/album.php?aid=32527&id=162857987089604

TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD OUR FULL PRODUCT LISTING PLEASE VISIT:
https://cid-49f7a7d7534b144a.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Documents/Wiliam%20
Scott%20Matting%20Catalogue%5E_2011.pdf

WE ALSO DO INDUSTRIAL INTERLOCKING RUBBER FLOORING FOR GYMS, WORKSHOPS,
CANTEENS, GARAGES, SERVER ROOMS ETC

Or call sales direct on 04-747854 0772418858

Email : leyden at zol.co.zw