[Dipleague] Just for today, the Nokia C3 (grey/blue colour) will be going for $112 for all those who are in CBD, free delivery!!

tctechnologies at lavabit.com tctechnologies at lavabit.com
Fri Mar 30 08:34:52 CAT 2012

Today's special:
Nokia C3 will be going for only $112 for all those within CBD,its brand
new and original,to see some pictures of what the phone looks like you can
email me as well!! Has a QWERTY keyboard and is whatsapp
compatible............wifi,etc!!
Order yours today and have it delivered to you for free.
We also have many other phones that you might require,make your inquiry
today Call me on 0773446938 or email me on tctechnologies at lavabit.com