[Dipleague] WEDDINGS AT MOJO'S

Julie Webb julie at zol.co.zw
Fri Mar 30 10:59:19 CAT 2012

Good Day Friends,

I just wanted to update you on Weddings at Mojo's Restaurant.

Firstly, we do not charge a venue hire. We charge for Food and Beverage Catering at the restaurant. Our Food menus start from as low as $15.00 per person, which is a selection of two meats (cooked to your specifications), two starches, salad and a simple dessert, to $30.00 per person which includes a starters platter with a selection of tapas of your choice, a selection of three meats (cooked to your choice), two starches, salad and dessert. All our prices include VAT and 2% Tourism levy. We also cater for beverages depending on whether you wish to have an alcoholic or non-alcoholic bar. We can provide an estimate based on experience, however, the beverage selection is entirely up to you and we also offer the option on whether to have a cash bar or open bar.

Secondly, although we allow you use a hire company of your choice, if you select to use the hire company that we normally use, we receive a 15% discount on all hire equipment that we pass on to the client. We can facilitate hiring on behalf of the client and once hire has been approved, you would be able to pay directly to the hire company.

Finally, we can also facilitate the various other requirements needed for weddings. We have a list of decorators, entertainment providers, bakers, photographers and videographers. Again we can facilitate quotes from the providers and you would be able to meet and the providers and pay them directly for their services.

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Hemal Kanjee

Mojo's Events & Functions Co-ordinator

10 East Road