[Dipleague] ABSORBENT MINDS MONTESSORI KINDERGARTEN AND PRESCHOOL - ENROLMENTS NOW IN PROGRESS FOR JANUARY 2013

Atish Dullabh adullabh at zol.co.zw
Mon Nov 26 08:35:33 CAT 2012

ABSORBENT MIND MONTESSORI
KINDERGARTEN AND PRE-SCHOOL!
ENROLMENT NOW IN PROGRESS FOR JANUARY 2013

Absorbent Mind Montessori is a new modern Kindergarten which follows
the full Montessori Curriculum. We are excited to give parents the
opportunity to provide their children with an authentic Montessori
education. Our classrooms are fully furnished with imported Montessori
Teaching Aid material to give your child the best learning
opportunities.

We consider each applicant for admission and strive to enroll families
who support our mission and whose children will benefit most from our
school.

We also encourage our parents to get involved by learning about our
curriculum, our philosophy, and our long-term educational goals.
We teach children from the ages of 2.5 years till 5 years of age.
We are open five days a week between 8:00am-12:00pm or Full Day optional
8:00am-3:30pm.
We also offer after school enrichment programs.
Potty training service is provided at school.
For more information about our admission process, please contact us on
0716040099 or 0736781688 for a tour of the school which is located in a
very convenient area Milton Park, Harare.
~The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind~
Maria Montessori