[Dipleague] UNITED KINGDOM - SHOPPING IN THE UK MADE EASY

codema info at coedma.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 10:45:12 CAT 2012

BUY ANY PRODUCTS ONLINE FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM and HAVE THEM DELIVERED TO
YOU IN ZIMBABWE by COEDMAFREIGHT

YOUR RELATIVES CAN ALSO SEND YOU ANYTHING FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM THROUGH
US.

COEDMAFREIGHT is a Freight Forwarding Company based in the United Kingdom.
We have been in business for almost 10 years. We are reliable, efficient and
we do what we promise.

Try us and experience good service at its best.

To find out how - contact Mrs M Mlambo on:  00447875014798 or send your
request by email to  <mailto:info at coedma.co.uk> info at coedma.co.uk

When you e-mail your request please do not forget to include your full name
and contact number. We will email or call you back.

Also visit our website on  <http://www.coedmafreight.com>
www.coedmafreight.com

Do you need £ in the UK Contact us

All e-mails are responded to same day.

Regards

Mrs S. M. Mlambo

http://i41.tinypic.com/ofdq20.jpg

Direct Dial:  01162518827 (8.30am – 10.00pm)

Mob: 07568066633 (8.30am – 10.00pm)

Skype: coedmafreight

40 Halford Street

Leicester